“At Last A New Method That Guarantees To End Your Writer’s Block Permanently… WITHOUT Hard Work or Struggling In Just A Few Minutes…”
EASY WRITING MAGIC STEPS
If you want to write a novel but have not started yet... Or you always start writing pieces and give up by just generally losing interest… If you suffer from an inability to get results…
Then reading the following report will be a major turning point in your quest to enjoy the triumph of turning your dreams into reality … Are you ready to discover a breakthrough secret on how to effortlessly stop your problems and start to write practically in just 10 minutes?
Here are some shocking facts you’re going to learn about ending your inability to write permanently and why you shouldn’t even think about struggling or long time planning until you read every single word on this report!
1) The reasons almost everyone fails to write and to do it PERMANENTLY!
2) Why pushing yourself to hard work, struggling, and reading plenty of resources in your genre help only TEMPORARILY (hint: it deals with the effect and not the cause.)
3) A new breakthrough method that will end your problems in just 10 minutes…
Has this ever happened to you?
You never feel like working on it. You lost the motivation. You always start things full force, but within a matter of days the want, need, or thought is quickly behind you?
You had an idea for a story a while ago and you`ve attempted to write it more times than you can count?
You have no story idea, and for the time being you don’t have much time to find one! You always start writing pieces but give up after just generally losing interest.
Why Does This Happen? And Why Is It So Hard To Stop?
“Writer’s block may have many or several causes. A writer may run out of inspiration. The writer may be greatly distracted and feel he or she may have something that needs to be done beforehand. A project may be fundamentally misconceived, or beyond the author’s experience or ability.
Other blocks, especially the more serious kind, may be produced by adverse circumstances in a writer’s life or career: physical illness, depression, the end of a relationship, financial pressures, a sense of failure.
The pressure to produce work may in itself contribute to writer’s block, especially if they are compelled to work in ways that are against their natural inclination, i.e. too fast or in some unsuitable style or genre…”
(from Wilkipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writer’s_block )
That’s why you need to try something new…
Here’s How It’s To End Your Downtime (Inability To Write) In Just A Few Minutes…
It’s called the EASY WRITING MAGIC STEPS and it’s the easiest way to keep writing and doing it
Here Are Three Good Reasons To Believe Me When I Say… You’re Just A Few Minutes Away From Never Suffering From Lack of “Inspiration”…
One: The most valuable thing about the whole process is finding out that writing is very therapeutic, and you suddenly gain lots of insight into yourself when you pan out and go back to what you have written. The text becomes your therapy.
Two: Above all, you should enjoy it, and even if you find out you are no Dickens or Dostoevsky, there is something very satisfying about transmuting some bit of yourself into a set of pages.
Three: Inspiration is something that is abstract, and you cannot just buy it anywhere. Undoubtedly, authors like us will have variations of impulses that inspire us. We just have to take notice of the world that revolves around us. Then we should appreciate life as it is. We should also take note of the mystery of it. With the keenness of our senses we will have a lot of things to write.
Here Are The Exact Step By Step Instructions To Permanently End Your Sticking Points
1. Don’t be a perfectionist. Don’t struggle to get each sentence and word usage right. Just write, and when it’s all finished, go back and edit. Don’t spend too much time on the introduction.
2. Writing badly is better than not writing at all. If you just sit down and write, it will come. Whether it’s in a dribble or a flood, it will come. You can set a daily goal for a minimum amount of words to write. Don’t worry if, to paraphrase a great writer, you feel your work is as thin as a playing card. Write. Don’t edit yourself.
3. Don’t plan too much. Later – when you are finished – you can go back and reread (and trust me, you have to go back a lot) and only then start the admittedly mammoth task of editing, rewriting and sometimes stripping away large chunks that you may have fallen in love with.
4. Change your mindset: start at the end of the story, not the beginning. Work backwards, or start in the middle on something easy. The 1st chapter is the hardest you’ll do, so leave it until later.
5. Turn off your inner editor and just get the words out, no matter how terrible you feel they are. It’s easier to revise bad words than revise a blank page.
6. Make your writing come from the heart write about what you really like
7. Make yourself move forward in the story everyday instead of falling into the trap of revising words you’ve already written.
9. Is life really busy and you feel like you don’t have time? Take a few minutes to write a couple of paragraphs. etc. etc. You get the point.
10. Do the writing alone but don’t be a loner. Find support with family, friends, and even strangers. Join a group of local writers.
11. Don’t sleep… sorry, just kidding 🙂
12. Don’t keep putting it off. Never give up. Never.
Here’s What You Need To Do Next…
Use the information above for 30 minutes per day to permanently end your inability to write… Then, if you want to keep writing, to enjoy the triumph of turning your dream into reality and you want to end too much time spent planning, worrying and lack of inspiration, then click here.
Use The Easy Writing Magic Steps To Permanently End Your Main Distractions …
Imagine: Now you are actually done. You’ve finished your novel. This pride will stay with you for life. Now you simply need to get an agent, and you are hopefully on your way!
Here Are Just A Few Of The Breakthrough Ideas You’ll Discover By Clicking Here
Bullet 1: How to brainstorm your way to a great plot.
Bullet 3: How to avoid the big mistakes that many writers make
Bullet 4: The secret to write permanently and finish your novel twice as fast…
Bullet 5: How to get plenty of story ideas with unique mechanisms.
And much, much more.
You can get access to EASY WRITING ACTION PLAN
and get BIG RESULTS tonight!
It’s really that simple.
Click on this link and you’ll enjoy the triumph of turning that dream into reality in the near future and completely annihilate any lack of confidence, time, motivation and all your main distractions!
To your success,